Schedule A Visit
The Eastern Knox County Joint Fire District is pleased to give tours of our fire stations or visit your local organization. We welcome the opportunity to help the community learn more about their fire department. Tours last approximately 20 minutes and include a close-up look at fire engines, squads, firefighting, and medical equipment, as well as the chance to talk with firefighters about their jobs.
To help schedule your visit and make it enjoyable, please review our tour criteria below. If a station tour is appropriate for your group, please provide us with the information requested below. Your tour day and time will be confirmed by an officer of the department.
Please note: Fire stations are in service during tours. Due to unexpected, required emergency responses, we cannot guarantee availability at the scheduled day and time of your tour or visit; tours or visits may be canceled without notice. In addition, if the fire crews need to respond during your visit, it will be necessary to end the tour, and your group must exit immediately. Please keep this in mind while visiting.
- Children must be at least 3 years old.
- Tours or off-site visits are scheduled on weekdays.
- Please submit your request at least 21 days in advance of your desired date.
- A maximum total group size is 25 participants; one adult chaperone is required for every five children.
- Tours and visits are scheduled for groups (rather than an individual).